Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Puppy Love #2....

Well folks....the wonderfully adorable puppies came back!!!
This time they were about 6 weeks old and almost ready to join their own families!
The neat thing about this bunch is that there were 3 sets of twins in the liter!! Take a look and tell me that's not cute??!!
If you don't remember how tiny they were at one week old click here!
OH and the last image on this blog was literally the last shot taken of the evening!!
ENJOY!!



puppy love
puppy love
puppy love
puppy love
puppy love
puppy love

2 comments :

gaileh718 said...

They are so cute! Maybe I should have had you shoot my pups while you were here. . . :O)

Robin said...

I could have sworn I commented on this! They are simply adorable!! LOVE the shots you got! They are so stinkin' cute!