Saturday, August 28, 2010

Puppy Love....

My friend Rachel called last night saying she had an idea for me!!
Her mother-in-law was in town and had brought along her dog Kai and her bran new ONE WEEK old puppies!!
I of course was super excited to capture these tiny guys. I had never captured puppies that small before and was totally up for it!!
SOOOO at 9:30pm they all came over for their big debut!!
I invited my good friend Robin to join in on the fun!!
Claire (robin's daughter that is obsessed with animals) and her friend Jacy came along too!!
Info on the puppies:
They are a Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu mix other wise known as “Teddy Bear” puppies.
They came all the way from WI which is a 6 hr drive!!
Here’s proud mama – Kai – with her babies! :-)

ENJOY!!
Puppy Love
Puppy Love
Puppy Love
Puppy Love

1 comment :

Robin said...

LOVE them! The little butt shot is so stinkin' adorable too! Thanks so much for inviting me over! :-)