Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Black Friday Special....

The deal of the century is only 10 days away!!
I have put together my FIRST ever Black Friday Special!!
It will go on Sale Midnight November 25th and be up till Midnight on November 26th!!
How it works: Purchase your package in full on Black Friday; then book your session anytime during the next whole year!! You have from November 26th, 2010 - December 31st, 2011 to book your session! How amazing is that?!?!
The link below will get you to my online shopping cart BUT the "Black Friday Special" will only be available on November 26th!! So be sure to click the link on Black Friday and purchase your session!!
Click HERE to purchase the special!!
This special can be used for any type of session (minus large family groups): Family Sessions, Newborn sessions, 6 months, one year, engagement, boudoir, trash the dress, etc!!!
This would also make WONDERFUL Christmas gift for a loved one this holiday season!!

Black Friday Special
Q: Can I add more images to my High Res. CD?
A: Absolutely!! I have created an option to add as many images as you like to your CD on the day you purchase your package. They are priced at $20 per image.
Q: What if I would like to order more prints? Is there an option for that?
A: Once you have booked and completed your session you will receive a link to your private web gallery. Here you can view, share and order to your hearts content!! (there is a $150 minimum print order with in my shopping cart....FYI)
If you would like more information on my print pricing please email me and I would gladly send you more info!! (jennie@jenniegaskins.com)

No comments :