Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Glow of Sunset and Fall....

Well I'm back from my travels yet again!! Two trips in one month...WOW I'm tired!!
With out further ado I introduce to you the Blanck Family of four!!
Mom fell in love with this location after seeing some previous sessions I have done here.
I don't blame her as it's one of my FAVORITE locations ...especially at Sunset!!!
As you can see we had some amazing fall colors and the sunset glow was also just brilliant!!
ENJOY!!



Blanck Family
Blanck Family
Blanck Family
Blanck Family
Blanck Family
Blanck Family
Blanck Family
Blanck Family
Blanck Family

4 comments :

Gena D said...

What an awesome photoshoot - love the colours, fall details and lighting - great work, great inspiration!!

thanks Gena D

Nichole Olsen said...

GORGEOUS work Jennie!!!

Jessica said...

love that last image of the two kiddos hugging, so sweet!

Robin said...

awesome awesome!! The shots by the river are incredible! And LOVE doggie on the folding chair! So stinkin' cute! one of my very fav sessions!