Friday, February 22, 2013

Baby Girl makes 4....

OH MY DEAR Nelson Family!! 
How do I love thee...let me count the ways! 
LOL 
OK enough being sappy and cheesy. 
But in all honesty I love that they get me and I get them...time after time they call me up and say JENNIE we NEED you!!
Such a great boost to my ego...tee hee hee.
Thank you Nelson family for allowing me into your lives and capturing those moments in life that you want to remain still.
 
In home sessions are GREAT as they allow the families personalities to come out and I'm able to capture life as it REALLY is! 
 
I have to share a tid bit from an email Mrs. Nelson sent me....
"So you captured one of the most unexpected things... Bonham's blankie's.  The little boy knows exactly how many he has out at the moment and gathers them all up, so glad this is documented!!
Beautiful as always!! Now I'll stand outside and wait for the disc.:)"
 
I want to introduce to you all you Blog Followers little Baby Dempsey!!!
(She looks JUST like her big brother did when he was a newborn.)

Dempsey blog 14 Dempsey blog 13 Dempsey blog 12 Dempsey blog 11 Dempsey blog 10 Dempsey blog 9 Dempsey blog 8 Dempsey blog 7 Dempsey blog 6 Dempsey blog 5 Dempsey blog 4 Dempsey blog 3 Dempsey blog 2 Dempsey blog 1

No comments :