Friday, July 16, 2010

Anoka Madness....

What a GREAT session this was!!
It was VERY eventful ....from the Abby Roads cross walk ...to rock tower.... to falling into the Rum River!! LOL
I took a different approach with this family as I knew the kids like to explore....I acted more or less like a photojournalist and followed them around with a few stops for a group family photo's!!
I must also mention that the Mom is my daughters Daycare Provider!! She is amazing and has such a heart for pre-school aged children and ROCKS at it!!
My daughter just can't wait to go to "Monique's Little Munchkins" in the morning!!
ENJOY

Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...
Family Fun...

1 comment :

Robin said...

so great Jennie! Love this session! :-)