Wednesday, July 21, 2010

All grown up....

So I found this toddler bed at a garage sale for $5 and just HAD to use it right away!! I did some tweaking to the bed to make is stable before I used it but I'm in love with it!!
This session was a 6 month session and we carted that bed down to "The River" location! We only got a few shots with the bed but it was worth it!!
You may remember this little man from his newborn session!
Grandma joined in the fun again and she was just oh so sweet with her grandson!!
She was visiting all the way from Nigeria!! (Safe travels home Grandma)
Grandma kept telling me he was SO smilie in the car ride over but only gave me mainly serious looks!! We cracked a laugh out of him here and there but his eyes are what drew ME in!!
I hope you like this session as much as I do!!
ENJOY
(oh and did I mention I LOVE his fau hawk??!!)

Gab....
Gab...
Gab...
Gab...
Gab...
Gab...
Gab...
Gab...
Gab...
Gab...

2 comments :

Robin said...

SO awesome Jennie! I adore everything about this session! I'm LOVING the bed too!

Nichole Olsen said...

What a CUTIE!!!! Great work Jennie!!!