Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby Boy(d)....

This was such a sweet baby boy!
Baby Boy(d) and his parents were amazing to work with!
He was awake when needed and fell asleep on cue every time!!
He did dirty a few blankets but I only had to jump out of the way once for a peeing boy! LOL
Hope you all enjoy this one as my next post wont be till the start of the NEW YEAR!
I want to thank EVERYONE that has supported me over this year and all my WONDERFUL clients for choosing ME to capture these amazing moments in your life!!
I hope to reveal my new brand (Jennie Gaskins photography) SOON!
Keep check'n back for more updates!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!








1 comment :

Mrs. Marquez said...

BEst baby shoot EVER Jen. This little one was so precious. The most perfect looking newborn I've ever seen!