Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Four Friends...

Well everyone I know I said I probably wouldn't post anything till the begining of the NEW YEAR but here it is another wonderful session!
These four ladies have been friends for many years and have each grown a family of their own and some of them have even moved out of state. They all happened to be in MN at the same time over the holidays and wanted to capture some memories together!
We started our session playing around at the Guthrie then headed outside in the COLD and ICE for some cute winter shots! After nearly freezing our toes off we headed inside for some Chai Tea to warm up! We headed outside once again to get a few more shots....the Viking's Stadium was a request by one lady that turned out super cute!!
I hope you ladies had fun and also safe travels back home!

ENJOY!








4 comments :

On Second Street said...

Jennie- they look wonderful! You did such a great job capturing them, even in the less than ideal weather conditions! Thanks again!

Stacy said...

Jenny, they turned out great! Thanks so much for doing them - and for stopping by the stadium for me! :) I had a great time!

christa said...

Thanks again, Jennie!! The pictures turned out great, and it was such a fun day! Thanks for all your hard work and getting them done so quickly!!

Jennifer said...

Jennie, I just found out about your blog. You did a fantastic job for our shoot, and I love how you laid them out here. You are very talented. I'm glad to have met you!

Jenn