Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All American Family....

I have entitled this blog "All American Family" for the simple fact that it's coming up on the 4th of July and I wanted to leave you all with something "All American"!!
This wonderful family of 6 gave me the freedom and permission to be as creative as I need be!! I LOVED that!!
I've been wanting to take a bed out to "The Barn" location for some time and this was the perfect family to do it with!!
Such beautiful children all FULL of life!!
There were so many tender moments to be captured between all of them that I had a hard time choosing which ones to share with you!!
I hope the ones you see today can give you a glimpse into what this family is like?!
And also how beautiful the life of a family can be!
ENJOY!

All American...
All American...
All American...
All American...
All American...
All American...
All American...
All American...
All American...
All American...
All American...

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind words. We had a great time. You are a very talented artist and no artist should ever be limited. We love the photos.

Aunt MaryAnn said...

Loved this last photo...tells story of young boy ready to discover an unknown adventure!