Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beautiful Baby Boy....

I'm super excited to post this blog!!
This little man is #3 of three boys!!
I met his Mom at a local Mom's Club in our area.
Our kids were in the same play group and what great kids I must say.
You might remember this family from this post and this post!?!
I must say a few things about this session that stood out to me!
First off his SKIN was the most amazing skin I have worked with to date!!
I was super jealous myself and wish all babies I capture could have this
amazingly smooth/blemish free skin! "sigh"
Second: notice in the image with older brothers....the darling boy wearing glasses....this was his first time holding his baby brother and you can just see the pride in his eyes!! He LOVED it!!
I had fun just hang'n out with a darling friend this session and got some great images!
ENJOY!









1 comment :

Robin said...

so so cute! The ones w/ the brothers are priceless! Nice job as always!