Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Summer Lov'n....

Wow these few months have just gotten away from me....I've been having too much fun shooting all my fall sessions!!

Well I finally posted some favs from a wedding I shot back in August!!

This couple was just too cute for words and had a small but sweet wedding!

They also incorporated some lawn games and a pig roast for the reception!

Incidentally this was also the wedding that I came down with a BAD case of poison ivy the day after!!

Can you guess which shot was the culprit??
(The things I do for LOVE!)
ENJOY











4 comments :

Mrs. Marquez said...

The lake one and the forest one where my favs the later was the culprit? LOL Just a guess.

JG Photography said...

HA HA HA...nope the forest one wasn't it!! keep guessing!!

On Second Street said...

so beautiful! I can't wait for you to do our "girlfriends" photos this winter!

JG Photography said...

I can't wait either Nat!! It's ganna be FUN!!