Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mamma's Boy....

A wonderful mother and her beautiful son had a session up at "The Barn"!
I've been dying to do a baby session at such a rustic place and finally the chance came!

When the fun ended and it was time for us to part, we all had very LARGE smiles on our faces because it went so well!

We talked about being a first time moms and the first time feelings you experience such as "pride in your child"!
I LOVE making new connections and being able to share with each other about parenting adventures!
I consider it a PERK of my job!

Some of these images will be posted on my NEW WEBSITE....coming VERY soon!!








2 comments :

Mrs. Marquez said...

*sigh* so beautiful. If you ever play around with tree prints. I HAVE to see them. I love to do a montage above my sofa with a big blow up of some beautiful trees, or a tree. You know I love the tree shots. These are no exception, plus the adorable baby and his Mommy help a little too! LOL

Jen said...

Oh Jennie--these are so sweet!! Love what you did!! Beautiful work!