Thursday, May 29, 2014

7 year wonder....

My Sweet baby girl is now 7 years old and each year I wonder where the previous years have gone!  She is growing entirely way to fast that I can't remember what shoe size she is until we need new shoes.  She has been my little peanut and sweet heart since the day I laid eyes on her!  She continues to break my heart, cutting that umbilical cord over and over with every mile stone she makes. Next up 'Summer Camp' for a whole week....I'm ganna be a wreck!!! 
She has the heart of gold, donating her hair to Locks of Love this year....wanting to go to every Birthday Party she is invited too so she can get her friends a gift!  (don't get me wrong she loves the fun, food, and cake too)  Writing notes to her teachers and giving them big hugs when she sees them in the hall.  She has banned me from visiting her at school because it makes her sad when I leave (and that's just a waste of my recess MOM) 
She also has a style of her own....picking out the most random things in her closet (mainly dresses).  Speaking of style, you can see the difference between the two of us in these pictures.  The gray dress was her idea, the flower shirt was mine.  At first I really didn't like her idea but in the end she was right and I LOVED her choice!  Sure taught me a lesson.  She teaches me every day ....I wish I didn't have to learn on her as she deserves the best anyone can give her.
Happy Birthday Sweet Heart! I love you more then you know! -Mom


7year blog 12 7year blog 11 7year blog 10 7year blog 9 7year blog 8 7year blog 7 7year blog 6 7year blog 5 7year blog 4 7year blog 3 7year blog 2 7year blog 1

No comments :