Friday, October 23, 2015

Golf Course First.....

The art of photography is ever changing and keeping up is expensive and time consuming.  I've been shooting professionally for over 10 years now and I'm always learning.  Learning new angles, new settings, new lenses, new ways to edit, etc.
  This session was a first for me....shooting a family session on a golf course.  I've shot a senior on a golf course but we stayed close to the club house.  This was 3 kids and 2 adults driving around in a couple of golf carts and finding the best angels and staying out of peoples way as they T'd up!  LOL 

The other thing I learned was to NOT wear a sequence top during a session.  Reflections all over the place!  WHY didn't I think of this before hand?!  The family probably didn't notice ....until now, when they read this blog.....but I made it work and will never again wear sequence to a session!

It turned out to be a quirky, spunky, sun flare filled, awesome shadows kinda session!
Valentini family blog 1 Valentini family blog 2 Valentini family blog 3 Valentini family blog 4 Valentini family blog 5 Valentini family blog 6 Valentini family blog 7 Valentini family blog 8 Valentini family blog 9 Valentini family blog 10 Valentini family blog 11 Valentini family blog 12

No comments :