Sunday, August 23, 2015

My First Born....

My oldest child turned 8 this year!!  I'm quite sad that she keeps getting older.  When she was four I told her to stop but she didn't listen to me :(  Now it's been four more years and I'm really not sure where the time went.  She is such a good person.  Never wants anyone to feel sad or hurt.  She doesn't understand when others are mean and is just my sensitive, goofy little bug!  She also loves to talk and tell stories (sometimes to the embarrassment of her mother). She is into art, science and writing.  We have typed a few of her stories out as they are pretty darn good for an eight year old! Maybe someday I'll share them with you all.  

This session was done at sunset and in a ditch of a new housing development (if you can believe it).  An awesome friend let me in on this cool location which wasn't too far from my house...bonus! 

We had fun and we were both glad that the mosquito's stayed away this night! 
AND because she is my own child there are LOTS of pictures to share with you! 
ENJOY! 
8 year pix blog 13 8 year pix blog 12 8 year pix blog 11 8 year pix blog 10 8 year pix blog 9 8 year pix blog 8 8 year pix blog 7 8 year pix blog 6 8 year pix blog 5 8 year pix blog 4 8 year pix blog 3 8 year pix blog 2 8 year pix blog 1

No comments :