Friday, September 21, 2012

People I love....

After yesterday's sad NEWS I decided to post a HAPPY blog! 
These two little chitl'n are the off spring of one of my favorite people. 
We met at a Mom's Club a few years back and our friendship has kinda stuck!! 
She is just full of whimsy! 
She is kind, fun, stylish, and has her head on straight! 
She has been there to listen to me laugh or even cry sometimes! 
She is truly a best friend to me....I hope I am just as good a friend to her! 
I think I have some big shoes to fill! 
 
I LOVE you Katie!!
 
(OH and Katie, just so you know if Rob and I go before our kids are grown you are who we
TRUST to raise our children!!)
cuttingham blog 11 cuttingham blog 10 cuttingham blog 9 cuttingham blog 8 cuttingham blog 7 cuttingham blog 6 cuttingham blog 5 cuttingham blog 2 cuttingham blog 1

No comments :