Monday, July 30, 2012

nothing short of a miracle....

This little boy is nothing short of a miracle for this family.....LONG story short they have been blessed with a 2nd boy, their 3rd child!  Their 2nd and 3rd child both by invetro!!
Jennifer Billman has been a friend of mine since I moved to Minnesota 8 years ago....I appreaciate her friendship over the years and love that she is in my life! 
She is also the owner of a photography business called Jennifer Brooke Photography
She was so wonderful to capture my maternity images when I was due with Enzo!!
Well with out further ado.....here is Jen's BEAUTIFUL family!!
ENJOY!
chase edited blog 10 chase edited blog 9 chase edited blog 8 chase edited blog 7 chase edited blog 6 chase edited blog 5 chase edited blog 4 chase edited blog 3 chase edited blog 2 chase edited blog 1

2 comments :

Steph said...

Love them all! What great captures, Jennie. And what a beautiful family! <3

Jen Billman said...

Jennie--YOU are a blessing! Thank you for taking these SUPER SPECIAL and beautiful pics for us! We will treasure them for years to come. I'm so happy you moved to MN to marry that man of yours and that we became friends. I have learned so much from you and continue to be inspired by you and your work every year. XOXO