Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Time @ The Walker....

I've been in business for about 6 years now and I've NEVER had the chance to shoot down town Minneapolis at The Walker Art Center!!

I was super excited to find this wonderful family that was just as excited as I was!!

It's a very contemporary location with TONS of options!!

It was a tad chilly during our shoot...so most of our session was inside!


Also found out this wonderful family lives just two blocks away from me!! How cool is that?!?!

Here are some of my favorite shots from the day!!


ENJOY!!

warcken family
warcken family
warcken family
warcken family
warcken family
warcken family

3 comments :

Daphne Hope said...

Love this shoot!!

Robin said...

my new fav shoot of yours! awesome!

Nichole Olsen said...

Love love love this WHOLE session!!! You rocked it girlie!!!