Sunday, December 12, 2010

Made In Minnesota.....

OK everyone...this is my Cherry Spoon Project BLOG!!!
I've been working on this set up since I posted the Sand Baby Project!!
I have to give shout outs to some WONDERFUL people....
Katie Cottingham for brainstorming with me and finding the perfect baby model.
Kelly for producing such a beautiful baby girl for this shoot!
Robert Gaskins (my amazing husband) for working SO hard on bringing this spoon to life!!
And last but not least Molly Shields for being my assistant for the day!!
You ALL made this possible!!
Of course Molly and I had to play with more props and setups after we conquered the spoon!!
ENJOY!!


'Minneapolis
my cherry spoon model
cherry spoon baby
cherry spoon baby
cherry spoon baby
cherry spoon baby
cherry spoon baby

3 comments :

mcs said...

Look at that little snuggle bunny all wrapped up in the last shot! So sweet!!!! I can't even pick a favorite, I love them all!!!! We'll have to work on another project together :)

Robin said...

I ADORE this as you know - how fun to see all your other shots too!! LOVE!!!!

Mandy said...

Love that cherry spoon shot! What a great concept. And so Minnesotan.