Tuesday, September 28, 2010

House of BOYS....

This session was such a fun session ...with 4 boys all under the age of 4 how could it NOT?!
This session was originally ganna be about the boys but Dad ended up being able to come after all so we got a few of everyone!!
These boys were full of energy and loving their Grandparents -Neighbors back yard!!
I must say I LOVED it too!!
There were bridges, rock river beads, arch ways, flowers, and even a cool log cabin in the back!!!
Such handsome boys...
ENJOY



McCracken blog 1
McCracken blog 2
McCracken blog 7
McCracken blog 3
McCracken blog 5
McCracken blog 6
McCracken blog 4

3 comments :

Jen said...

So gorgeous!! What a fun spot for pictures!!

Robin said...

Love these Jennie! Boy, I'm a bit behind on your blog post! They turned out great!

Mrs. Marquez said...

The little boy in the red sweater made me do a double take. Looks just like my Everett.

I'm putting him in red for his Winter shots.