Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've been FEATURED...


I wanted to share with everyone some exciting news.

I have been featured for the FIRST time!! I'm on Andie Smith Designs blog!!
She is an amazing designer for photographers creating everything from templates for cards, story boards to textures, brushes, and much much more!!

I know this might not excite you blog followers but her items are what make us photographers look good!!

I have also appeared in a dear friends blog this past week as she wanted to use my daughter for some test shots....she of course twisted my arm and took some shots of me too...check out ROBIN she is amazing!!
OK so I can't write up a blog post with out posting a picture.

Little Miss "E" was captured yesterday down at St. Anthony Main....which happened to be her ACTUAL One Year Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Miss "E"!!

1 comment :

Robin said...

OMG LOVE these!!!! I'm so jealous you got the trees too! Can't wait to see more! You rock! Congrats on being featured too! I'll check it out!