Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sam & Colin Married......

Sam & Colin got married back in October 2009. Little did I know when I booked this wedding that it would be my last! I have decided for 2010 to no longer offer wedding photography. This was a hard decision to make as I love capturing those amazing LOVE filled moments of a wedding day!!
This particular wedding happen to fall on a COLD snowy day! The first frost of the year! The wedding party was brave to allow for some outdoor shots before the ceremony! The wedding form start to finish was just filled with emotion! The groom's mother had passed away a few months before the wedding and tear filled eyes were everywhere! But along with those tears were smiles of joy and lots of hugs!!
I was particularly excited for the reception as it was held at the Varsity Theater in Dinky Town! It is such a cool place and loads of fun to shoot! The most memorable part of the night was a groom's man breaking out in song in the middle of his speech! Loads of laughter filled the theater!
A shout out to my wonderful assistant JoAnna Albers for braving the cold and being my eyes in the back of my head all night!!
Again since this is my last wedding I have posted quite a few extra images ....take your time and ENJOY!







































1 comment :

Jen said...

GORGEOUS, Jen!! So fun to see their wedding! I LOVE these and I'm sure they do, too!