Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Senior Sun Set....

Well everyone meet Cody!
Cody is a Senior this year and has many passions in life!
We took our session to "The Barn" and captured a few of those passions...one being his Dirt Bike!
I have officially decided that Sun Set is most DEFINITELY my favorite time to shoot!
It started to get cold and windy toward the end but Cody was a trooper and SUPER easy to work with!
Cody ~ I wish you all the best in your journey thru life!
On a much sadder note I must also add that this location will be leaving us in the Spring of 2010.
I am working with the city to take some pieces back to my studio as it's been such an inspirational place for me!
Let's keep our fingers crossed that it all works out!!
In the mean time I will try and get as many sessions as I can crammed into early spring before that sad day arrives!!
Enjoy!






No comments :