Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Girl...


My first photo shoot using my new Canon 5D Mark ii couldn't have went any better!!!


I had the pleasure of capturing a 3month old baby girl in my studio!

What a cutie!

I think I got about 50 different facial expressions out of her!

She was a sweety and only fussed once....which made for a GREAT shot!

She did however find a spot on the wall that intrigued her SO.

Her parents and I couldn't figure out for the life of us what she was looking at!


Super fun and super ADORABLE!!



3 comments :

Designgirl1977 said...

Love the expressions here! Awesome work!

Mrs. Marquez said...

That first one on the scale is just awesome? Original idea?

JG Photography said...

Thanks ladies!! Nikki: yep I've seen it done with baby babies but not with a 3 month old...thought a but shot would be fun!!