Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Naughty or Nice?!







Well I was in the studio a few times this week trying to get the "perfect" Christmas card picture. ARRGGHH....I swear it's so much easier to capture other's children then your own! But all in all I think I got a few good ones!! I am super happy that I got ONE were she is looking at me and smiling at the same time!!! She is the light of my life and I melt when she looks into my eyes and then smiles! I'm so glad I pressed the shutter button when I did!!

2 comments :

Mrs. Marquez said...

Jennie these pictures of Ryan are just adorable. She sure is a gorgeous little girl. I caught a sneak peek at the lollipop ones too. VERY precious and as you said super juicy!

I have really enjoy this little break to sit and look at something so beautiful!

Boy did I need it!

JG Photography said...

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed them!! We are going to see Santa tomorrow so stay tuned for those pics!!