Friday, November 21, 2008

ELLA HOPE





I write this blog with a heavy heart. I volunteer for an organization called "the littlest heroes project" and this is where I meet this brave family. Their little girl was diagnosed with a specific brain tumor that has no cure. I went to their house a few months ago to capture her and her family as they are. How sweet and full of life the time was with them. As I stated before there is no cure and Ella's health has taken a serious turn. If you are reading this blog I ask if you could please lift this family up in your prayers!! I can't imagine going through what they have gone throu this past year or even what they will experience these next few days. I am happy that I could be there to capture their family and give them memories to look back on! With all my HOPE and LOVE.....to you dearest ELLA!!

No comments :